- Paddles and PFDs are included in rental costs
- Off site rentals available as well, read below*
OFF SITE RENTAL POLICY AND PRICES
- We rent tandem and solo kayaks, canoes, and SUP boards and DELIVER the directly to your home or cottage.
- We can also outfit larger groups, such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, youth Groups, or Company Outings.
- All boats are rented from our location or DELIVERED anyway in the Finger Lakes region.
- ACA instructors are on staff and available for lessons.
- Solo Kayaks and SUP boards are $60 for the first day, $25 for the second day, decreasing to $15 for each additional day
- All canoes and tandem kayaks are $80 for the first day, $25 for the second day, decreasing to $15 for each additional day.
- We have a $10 delivery fee which includes dropping the boats at your beach front and picking them up at the conclusion of the rental.
- We have several models of canoes, kayaks, and SUP boards from Jackson Kayak, Nu canoe, and Stand On Liquid SUP to choose from.
- Due to the great distances within the Finger Lakes, we do have minimum rental amounts that vary depending on how far away the delivery is from our main shop in Waterloo, NY. Please contact us for specific information.
Fuzzy Guppies offers kayak rentals seven days a week from May through September. Rentals are also available during the rest of the year upon satisfactory fulfillment of Fuzzy Guppies safety requirements.
Our shop is located directly on the Seneca River, which gives its passengers immediate access to hours/days worth of paddling. However, if it is lake kayaking that interests you, Fuzzy Guppies offers a drop off service at the mouth of Seneca River so you can cruise the lake at your leisure, and then paddle up stream back to our dock.
Delivery is not out of the question! Fuzzy Guppies can transport your rentals to you for a fee; please contact us for a quote.
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- All renters need to sign our renters agreement waiver
- All renters must wear a life jacket at all times
- $20.00 non-refundable deposit to hold a reservation for groups of 6 or more. (deposit will be applied to the cost of your rental) Reservations are not taken for smaller groups or individuals.
- Renters are responsible for full replacement value of any equipment damaged or lost
- Boats must be carried on roof racks that meet our approval. We will provide complementary foam blocks and straps when applicable
- Rental boats are not to be used on rivers unless approved by a Kayak representative of Fuzzy Guppies
- For insurance purposes a Valid Credit Card is required on any rental from Fuzzy Guppies
- Charges will apply if extensive cleaning is necessary
- Scheduled trips/tours will proceed in the event of light rain
- All activities will be rescheduled in the event of thunder/lightning
- All persons under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Rule #1: Have Fun and Be Safe!
- Rule #2: Be Prepared (see tips and hints below)
- Rule #3: No Firearms, Fires, Littering, or Glass
- Rule #4: Keep off private property
- Rule #5: Pets are welcome, please remember you are responsible for your animal (including waste, behavior & well being)
- Rule #6: Please follow local laws and common sense
TIPS & HINTS FOR A GREAT TIME!
- Secure gear to kayak or canoe
- Bring refuse bag
- Wear appropriate water shoes (walking in water may be necessary)
- Bring strap or case for your eyeglasses
- Bring extra clothes, Just in Case! (remember to leave them in your car)
- Lock up your valuables
- If you are fishing, please remember your license (and your bait!)
- Don’t forget: Hand Sanitizer, Sunscreen, Hat, Sunglasses, beverages, snacks, watertight bag for your phone and camera
- Free transportation provided at various locations for groups of 5-12 people
- Most Important: Don’t leave your kayak or canoe unattended, it’s a long swim back!